Today is the 1st of the month, so Vicky hosted the residents meeting this morning. Today’s topic is food and service. We did it in a different format this time. Vicky did a questionnaire with each resident individually, so that we didn’t have anyone just copying what each other says. We had some fantastic responses from residents that have only been here a couple of months and from residents that have been here years. Vicky only did the questionnaire with those that can understand English, and can communicate. . 17 Residents chose to participate. Vicky explained the breakfast lunch and dinner menus and then asked the following questions.
- What do you think of the breakfast selection, and are you happy with it?
- What do you think of the lunch menu, and are you happy with is?
- What do you think of the dinner menus, and are you happy with it?
- What is your favourite food/Meal?
- What is your favourite desert/pudding?
- What is your favourite type of cake for your birthday?
- Do you like spicy food?
- Is there any food that you don’t like/Don’t eat?
- Any other comments about the food or service here?
Some of the comments that we have had today are:
“I love it, I love it here, the food and everything”
“Lovely. All my favourite foods are served here”
“I think it is a very good quality service”
“Absolutely happy with it”
“It’s good. We have a good choice”
“Yes, I like it, it’s perfect”
“it’s excellent. We’re spoilt really”
“It’[s all good”
“I’ve always enjoyed it”
“It’s all been lovely for us”
“I’m very pleased with it”
“Incredible breakfast, and lots of it!”
“Marvellous, all the food here is marvellous”
“I think they do really well”