Hallamshire is not just a home, but a family too. Everyone is made to feel welcome and cared for, and we value each resident’s individuality.There are a few rules and timetables because we want our residents to be calm and relaxed.
The rules that are in place are there for the benefit of all the residents, their safety and security
• No smoking is allowed in the home, but there is an outdoor area designated for smoking.
• Laundry facility is well equipped and well organised, this is collected daily and returned to your room.
• There is a modern, automatic fire safety system, this is checked on a regualr basis – we will alert you of any fire tests or drills that are taking place.
• Visitors are welcome at all times and may bring their pets.
• A comprehensive complaints procedure is in force.Hallamshire produces a Statement of Purpose, which is regularly reviewed and can be read by anyone who’s interested.
The Care Quality Commission inspects the home regularly to ensure it complieswith Care Standards. The Report is available to all.