This morning Vicky and Sara did a resident meeting with us. This month’s topic was the menu and service. The following questions were asked after reading the menu to the resident.
- What do you think of the breakfast selection?
*Very happy with it
*Well I’m happy with all of it
* Yes, I am happy with breakfast selection. I like marmalade and toast.
* Yes, I think it’s nice, lots of choice.
* Yes, I feel there is enough of an option.
- What do you think of the lunchtime selection?
*I’m very happy with it. It’s a good selection.
* Yes very nice, lots of choice again.
* Yes, there is plenty of choice. I like egg mayonnaise sandwiches and I love cottage cheese jacket potatoes.
* I like soup, I am happy with lunch.
- What do you think of the dinner menu?
* Always lots of options.
*I’m very happy with it
* I enjoy a chicken Sunday dinner.
* I am a bit fussy but usually find something I like.
* Yes, I enjoy dinner time.
- What is your favourite meal/food?
*Food in general
*Chips and egg
* Any pasta dish.
*I prefer puddings
* Yes I enjoy the evening meal.
- What is your favourite dessert?
* They have good puddings here, but I try to avoid them I am worried about putting weight on.
* I like anything with cream.
*All of them
* I like most things – there is always lots to pick. I always find something I like.
- What flavour of cake would you choose for your birthday?
*Chocolate cake with cream
*All of them
- Do you like spicy food?
* Yes I do.
* I like a bit of spice.
- Is there anything that you won’t eat/don’t like?
* I do not like too much on my plate at once.
- Are there any other comments about the service or menu?
* The staff are always polite and smiley
* It is hotel standard.
* I think you have a splendid cook, if I ever say no to something I always get offered something else.
* No, i think you are all very nice and the food is nice.
* I like the food I get here.
* I like it all, I’m greedy.